Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our Registry / Wishlist

{FINALLY}

We are done with our registry(ies)!!! :)

First,
I would like to say that I treated our registries
more of a ::wishlist::
.......than a registry


**Note**
I am not {by any means} expecting to receive all these lovely gifts at the bridal shower. OR even half!

It is mostly a way to organize everything & anything I want for our small apartment. Any gifts we do not receive will be added to birthday, christmas, and shopping lists for the years to come.

So you may look at our list and think, "Wow, they really went crazy!" Yes, we did.

.....well... I did

Chris said, "Sure" most of the time. I could of registered for a relative of Free Willy & he would not have cared.


And, I must add, shoes should be viewed as an okay item to add to a registry. hahaha >

We are & will be grateful for any gift someone showers us with, as the mr & mrs to be.


With that being said, we are registered at:
[FYE, I have included a picture of one of my {favorite} items from each registry]

Macy*s
((Kitchenaid mixer--- AHHH love))


Crate & Barrel
((Okay, I love like
everything on this list, but LOVE these glass cafe mugs!))

Target
((Same as Crate & Barrel, there are many favs @ Target, but LOVE these recycled paper bottle vases))

Wishpot.com
::an awesome online registry, you can add to from any websites. Hello {homemade} IKEA registry!::
((The combo of these two lovely IKEA pieces will make up our desk in the bedroom))

PS-- We currently have a desk/shelf combo in the living room that has been "beaten up" while building. Want the desk in the bedroom to make space in the living room... possibly for my piano [i miss it so!] ????

& that's that :)

Review, comment, laugh & enjoy our registries. As we enjoy each of you

No comments:

Post a Comment