Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bags, Crafts, and Other DIY projects



Not too bad for my first time embroidering eh?
AND it only cost me a $1 to make:)
My mom let me use her
yarn & embroidering hoop.
So I only had to buy the bag!


I asked my 8 year old niece if she would make the ring pillow for the wedding, and she said yes! YaY! My mom is going to help her. {{I love that she can create something for the wedding}} I can't wait to see it!!!

I have been on the search for lockets to put in my bouquet. I want to include portraits of our passed grandparents. Affordable lockets are kind of a hard find! Scratch that!! I found affordable ones, but they look cheap. Wasn't too happy until..... Chris' aunts came to the rescue! Picture frame ornaments that were never used came my way. They are PERFECT!! I am ecstatic! :) I'll post photos soon [or will I??].

I took out my DIY book that I bought the day after Chris & I got engaged. I found a few projects I want to complete. Some of these are crystal cake topper, flower girl bucket, and a different version of a guest book.

Also, finding what kind of invitations I want to make. Just have to make sure I buy the right supplies for the most economical price. Any suggestions? I really really REALLY need suggestions for printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment