Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Color Scheme Update # 15

Okay, well it's not really our 15th update to the color scheme. It's like our... fifth {or so}! But now.. thinking red, white, and gray. You like!?!?

I was inspired by this



I even love the look of the sweater vest! How cute would it be to have the ring bearer (who will be 3 1/2 years old), wear the sweater vest like that with a red newsboy cap!?!? I love that idea!! Then the flower girls with red dresses. With big white flowers in their hair!?

Oh! I am getting excited!!!

OH! To show off Chris' English heritage {and our love for England!}, we were thinking of having him wear a St. George's Cross [the English flag] on his boutonniere. Cool, eh?

I know, I know, I will probably change my mind again {for the umpteenth time!}. Right now, I like this idea and I'm running with it.

I like this color scheme too because there are A LOT of red and white flowers that I think are gorgeous! I found this very cool website that sorts flowers by color. The link is: Wedding Flowers By Heidi

1 comment:

  1. The vest and cap... cute, but might be a bit warm if it turns out to be a 100 degrees on your wedding day... (just a thought) :)

    ReplyDelete