Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pictures from our adventures in Weddingland

Not much has changed from Sunday. We are leaning towards having the wedding at Petruzzello's. My dad likes it much more than the golf course. The true gaudy Italian in him is coming out! haha. He just heard chandeliers and he was sold!

Chris and I supposedly won something from Pink Apron . We have a "preview" we can go to this Friday to pick up a gift basket that includes a free vacation. I'm kind of worried it's a big huge scam. ESPECIALLY since the number I had to call was a 1-866 number. We're not sure if we are going or not. We'll see how we feel tomorrow when it's about time to leave. We will definitely keep you updated if we go.

Now, I thought you'd like to see some pics from our adventures! :)



Chris is SUPER excited to be at the bridal show at the San Marino Club!




I really like both of these bouquets! Even though they're kind of extremely different. But that's what I do. I contradict myself! I think I like the sunflowers more as a centerpiece arrangement.
Speaking of centerpieces... right now, I think I know what I want to do. Something simple and cheap! I'm liking the idea of doing big lanterns with pillar candles and mason jars filled with flowers. That could change! haha, just like every other idea I have for this wedding!


LOVE this cake!



Chris and Adrianna getting their caricature done. Very fun!


Absolutely in love with BOTH of these dresses. Can't wait to go dress shopping!


Well, that's all I really have for now. There won't be too many more updates for a little while since we don't have another bridal show till next month. I am hoping we making a decision on where we are having the reception site by the end of April. But for now, that's enough for today:)


2 comments:

  1. Make sure to look at IKEA for lanterns...they had different sizes at great prices. They came in black or silver but you could always paint them any color. Can't wait to see sneak peeks of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's funny you say that! I got the idea when I saw the lanterns at IKEA. Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete