Friday, March 27, 2009

Save the Dates

I have spent my whole night looking at fellow brides-to-be's wedding blogs {that and regretting eating school cafeteria nachos! haha}. I am more confused than ever! I feel SO far behind! I have fell in love with a lot of DIY projects. They are all saved onto my laptop. My parents keep stealing my laptop to look for cars online. :( So I'm stuck researching ALL over again to show Chris. With the whole summer of [[only]] going to work, I feel like I can squeeze some of the DIY projects in ((hopefully)).

My worry for the moment... save the date cards. Can you plan on making these when you don't have a date yet? {{{It may possibly be July 17, 2009}} When do you start making these? When do you send them out? When do you take engagement photos? I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! At least, that's what it seems like!

P.S. Good news! My graduation audit came in the mail!!! :) :) After my pre-school student teaching, I AM DONE!! WHooooooHHHHHOOOOOO! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment