Thursday, February 11, 2010

Favors

I been mulling this over for quite a while.. .almost since we have been engaged.

Favors


No favors? Eco-friendly favor? Homemade favor? Homemade & eco-friendly favor? Donating instead of favor? Donating WITH a favor?

AhH! I don't know!!!

I {{absolutely}} want to donate. There is no way I am not giving up on the idea. I may just do it without letting the guests know!?

A few other ideas that have passed through my head (sometimes over & over again):
  • an Italian & English treat (in honor of our heritages)-- i.e. tea & biscotti
  • homemade jam-- organic or not..
  • homemade cookies (from a hometown bakery OR my Nona's famous delicious chocolate chip cookies)
  • organic biscotti (that we discovered at Plymouth's Green Fair last summer)
  • traditional Italian favor (jordan almonds-- which Big Nona {my great grandmother} used to throw at the bride & groom instead of rice. hahaha)
  • muffin mix
  • Photobooth be the favor (guests will be taking home photo strips)
  • a good ole HUG & KISS from the bride and groom (just kidding!)
HELP!! Right now, my idea is to do the donation with a small favor in addition to the photo booth (I mean it's already paid for!)

If I do a favor... which one above is the best choice.. .THOUGHTS!?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment