Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hair**

Lately.....
I've been deciding on my hair.

Up?
Down?

Curly?

Retro??



One thing I know for sure. I want... no I need a large flower in my hair.
I have a veil for the ceremony that has a flower (or two), but I will not be able to wear it for the reception. [[Obviously. Who wears their veil at the reception?!?!]]

Sooooooo I've looked on etsy.com to help me solve this "problem".

& I found these lovelies..
**all images courtesy of etsy.com**








The bottom two are my favorites. Which end up the being the most & least expensive (($42 & $20)).

Now with the hair styles...

:::Some I found that I like:::



both from: short bridal hairstyles




from: theknot.com

Not sure which is my favorite. My hair is kind of short, and yes I do have more time to grow it, but many bobby pins will be needed for an updo. Most likely, I'll bring these samples to a hair salon (which I still have to find-- HELP!!) & let them work their {magic}.

**Other News: E-mailed JustBaked to schedule a consultation for a cupcake tower. STILL deciding on a bakery. Haven't found one I'm in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment